Strategic HR Business Partner
- Morson International
- £250.00 - £300.00 per day
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Professional Services
- Contract type
I am recruiting for a Strategic HR Business Partner for my Infrastructure Specialist in London. The purpose of the role is to partner with Senior Key Stakeholders to lead solutions in support of strategic goals and improving organisational performance. The role will also have responsibility for providing high quality Employee Relations to the business.
Duties and responsibilities include;
- With direction from People Director and Senior People BP aid in enabling the business to fully understand their key business performance issues, objectives and drivers, and associated people requirements for both the current and future business challenges.
- Assist with the planning, design and evaluation of people related initiatives that support the immediate and future organisational strategic goals and being flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation as and when they occur.
- Working with the senior management team and Learning and Organisational Development to identify succession gaps within the business unit and address these to support the delivery of long-term business objectives
- Collaboratively work with the People BP's, Senior People BP's and other people functional areas to develop innovative, timely and cost-effective best practice solutions that can be implemented across the function as a whole.
- Work in partnership with the Employee Relations Advice Line team in order to enable a knowledgeable and swift response to all complex ER issues Inc. TUPE, Acquisitions, Redundancy and Restructure Programmes. Allocate resources as required.
- Performance management - Champion high-performance culture across the Group. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development
Skills Knowledge and Experience;
- Established Human Resources professional with a strong and sustained track record of leading, coaching and building capability across all levels
- First-hand exposure of HR in a commercially oriented business within the construction/civil-engineering sector
- Proven experience and comprehensive track record of managing employee relations cases, including TUPE, Acquisitions, Restructuring & Redundancy
- Established experience of coaching and developing managers and Senior Managers
- CIPD Qualified