Interim Senior HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £85000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A global Professional Services firm are currently looking to hire an interim Senior HR Business Partner to support them for a 12 month Maternity cover contract.
The purpose of this role is to provide full HR support across two client groups as well as leading the Diversity and Inclusion agenda across the UK.
- Part of the Leadership team, responsible for the overall strategy of Business Services (covering circa 450 employees).
- Attraction & Retention of Talent: Driving the strategic hiring of senior talent into the business and the Business Services function in partnership with the internal Recruitment team. Overseeing the talent acquisition at all levels including Next Generation. Including providing statistical analysis on recruitment, interviewing senior candidates, etc.
- Operational Excellence: Managing and coaching Business Services and the key annual people process of compensation, performance management process and promotion processes. Including coaching candidates, guiding managers.
- Talent Management: Leading twice a year talent management review and facilitating decision making to ensure Talent Management is effective. Ensure a robust approach to succession is embedded. Focus on DNI to deliver benefit.
- Change: Identifying and delivering organisational change where required Business Services. Address a broad spectrum of people matters through management, engagement and support for leaders resolving matters in a professional manner in adherence with the firm's policies.
- Data Analytics: Support the SVL in terms of the people analytics required for reporting and providing qualitative thoughts and understanding to the metrics. Continually improve in this area.
- Building Capabilities: Identifying strategic capability gaps, as well as short term capability issues and ensuring initiatives are in place to address feedback.
- Teamship: Ensure our teamship rules which make the firm a great place to work are embedded in everything they do around their people.
- Team: Manage a Senior HR Advisor who is acting as Business Services HR lead. As well as, supporting the HR team to be successful, develop and stretch your direct report to enable them to have a fulfilled career and increase the value they add across the business.
- Experience working within Real Estate/ Financial background would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of D&I, employment, ER, compensation and salary and the laws that govern these areas
- Client centric, takes a true business partner approach
- Creative problem-solving skills, ability to manage complex change issues
- Demonstrated ability to develop proven HR programs that align to business strategies
- A strong business sense
- A strong team player and ability to see big picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Proven track record in leading and managing change programmes
- Exemplary people manager
Due to the nature of this role we require the preferred candidate to start in February