Head of Reward - North London - £85k plus car allowance and bonus
Excellent opportunity for a Head of Reward who would like to develop and mold a legacy to join this forward thinking commercial organisation.
Reporting into the Chief HR Officer, you will provide leadership and expertise in the shaping and delivery of a Global Reward strategy. You will ensure policies and practices are market competitive, cost effective and in line with organisation goals.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Global Reward Strategy - accountable for supporting in the development and embedding of the global Reward Strategic Plan
- Operational Delivery - leading the team to deliver against the annual reward objectives which are:-
- Senior Leadership Reward
- People Reward
- Annual Salary and Bonus Review
- Pension Plans
- Global Mobility - Lead the development of the Global Mobility approach
- Payroll - accountable for the payroll systems and developing new ways of working
- Leadership - Lead the Reward and Payroll teams
It is essential that you have the following:-
- Operate at Executive and Senior Leadership level
- Exceptional Compensation and Benefits expertise both in the UK and globally
- Breadth of HR experience
- Commercially savvy
- Strong relationship skills
- Analytical ability
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence at all levels
- Proven people management
- Proven experience of managing Reward through large change programmes
In return they offer an excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.