Your new company
My client is a highly established commercial organisation based in Chertsey, Surrey.
Your new role
As a Recruitment Partner, you will work with leaders and managers of the company to anticipate and meet their growing needs. You will cultivate relationships with possible talent and manage ongoing relationships with hiring managers. You will support the full talent acquisition process, applying best practices for a variety of positions. Ideally you will have experience within white collar/sales/corporate environment.
This is a full 360 role that will get involved in the full recruitment cycle.
- It will recognise and source the appropriate talent for open positions which will include phone screening, interviewing, offer development and negotiation, and closing/offer acceptance
- Seek approval to recruit are obtained
- Join forces with external recruiting agencies to complete the hiring of some requisitions
- Partner with Human Resource and hiring managers, taking the lead on external recruitment campaigns
- Advertise external recruitment utilising online advertising social media to its full potential.
- Use both professional networking i.e. LinkedIn to recognise suitable candidates
- Coordinate and confirm interviews ensuring a continuous process.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company, opportunity, pre-employment assessments
- Keep aware of market trends
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience managing the full-cycle recruiting process including direct sourcing/recruiting for various open roles
- Experience gained white collar/sales/corporate ideally
- Experience handling various open positions simultaneously
- Degree or equivalent experience
What you'll get in return
£40,000 - £45,000 salary
25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.