HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £90000 - £100000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
HR Business Partner
£90,000-£100,000 + Benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a superb opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to work for our client, multinational mining company.
You will be a crucial part of the people team, reporting to the HRBP Director where you will provide strategic and operational support to marketing leaders and the wider team to ensure the effective creation, implementation and alignment of people systems to drive organisational performance and support the achievement of the commercial strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initiate working relationships beyond immediate team, fostering cross-commodity collaboration, innovation and synergies for the client group.
- Support the Head of HR in the development of strategic and operational plans to support specific identified short term and long-term business goals.
- Ensure the effective implementation of agreed HR initiatives and programmes, policies and procedures, across relevant teams in Marketing.
- Support organisational effectiveness within Marketing in alignment within the strategy and plans, maintaining integrity of specified organisation design parameters.
- Advise, guide and coach line managers on all employee relations issues to ensure a harmonious work environment across the marketing business.
- Work in partnership with Global and Group HR teams to ensure alignment with local legislation and practice in the handling of employee relation issues.
- Engage with Marketing employees within region to offer HR support and advice in topics such as development and performance management.
- Drive change management to ensure that the intended outcomes of the organisation model are delivered and embedded.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Preferably Graduate calibre and Chartered CIPD qualified.
- Understanding and experience of HR processes and systems on a global basis
- Good skills in influencing and working with senior leaders across a multitude of disciplines and geographies
- Proven HR Generalist experience gained in a fast paced, progressive environment ideally within a tech or product led organisation.
- In-depth knowledge of your client group and their business.
- Ability to design and develop HR strategies to support strategic business goals.
- Good sound knowledge of employment law and its practical application in a commercial environment
- Experience of identifying change and implementing successfully.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate business and technical information clearly.
- Excellent project management, organizing and planning skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.