HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join this large national charitable organisation. From a base on the border of the City of London, this newly created HR Business Partner role will provide an HR partnership service to a multi-location client group operating across the South of England.
There are lots of positive changes happening in this organisation, which include people focused projects born out of their innovation group. Your role will be central to this culture change in your client group, where you will not only lead on significant projects across the business but also partner with divisional heads to create and implement local people-centred strategies. The outcome of your work will help ensure this inspirational organisation continues to make a positive impact in local communities.
We are looking for a values-led HR Business Partner with previous experience in a client facing and aligned HR partnership role. Whilst you do not need to have necessarily worked in the Charity sector before, you will need to have huge amounts of enthusiasm for HR and for the brand, together with the get-up-and-go to make an real impact in this new role.
In addition, you will require:
- Significant breadth of experience in HR, ideally in a mixture of HR Generalist and HR Business Partnering roles.
- Evidence of partnering senior stakeholders and a varied client group to implement local business objectives
- Experience managing complex Employee Relations casework and expert Employment Law knowledge.
- Flexibility to work both strategically and operationally, happy to be hands-on when needed
- Culture change and organisational change management experience