Head of Human Resources
This is a super 4 day a week Head of Human Resources opportunity, at a 40 strong vibrant and busy creative business based in the City.
A stand alone remit, you will work closely with the SLT, reporting to the FD, to embed HR initiatives and processes with a particular focus on talent management and recruitment.
- Embed a candidate-centric recruitment processes, ensuring policies and guidelines are simple yet effective
- Review and expand the brand proposition in terms of attraction & retention
- Values – ensure these are embedded so they can be lived and breathed in day to day operations
- Well-being is a hot topic; review and upgrade current initiatives (this is very much supported by the SLT)
- Refresh and add to the benefits offering
- Research HR systems to ensure the business has the most suitable platform in place
- Review and update the performance and appraisal process, upskilling managers
You will peferably have a creative or events background and will also be competent using social media. The business use google hangouts, charts and drives, so you will need to be au fait with new technology as they move with the times!
This is a wonderful founder led business with some brilliant young creatives in a buzzing and high energy environment. They are seeking a warm and approachable individual, so younger members of the team feel they have an ear and see this role as a ‘critical friend.’