Senior Recruitment Coordinator
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a global financial services business have an immediate need for a Senior Recruitment Coordinator to join their team.
This role will support a team of busy recruiters and ensure that recruitment is being delivered efficiently. The role will report into the Senior Resourcing Lead but the individual will need to build strong relationships with both the resourcing team as well as the business directly in order to deliver the efficiency's.
- Set up all vacancies on the internal system, ensuring that they are being approved in a prompt manner
- Track role progress and make sure that recruitment is progressing at pace
- Manage interview availability, room bookings, candidate and business feedback and offer processing
- Assist with the recruitment process for experienced hires
- Work in partnership with the HR Operations team to process new hire background checks, ensuring all candidates receive an excellent on -boarding experience
- Process improvement - work with the senior resourcing leads to identify opportunities to improve resourcing delivered
- Develop effective working relationships with HR counterparts and key stakeholders across the business
- Previous experience of working within an in-house resourcing function, ideally within financial services sector
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to communicate at all levels (essential)
- Understanding of the full end to end recruitment process
- Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail
Competitive salary on offer. Candidates must have experience within resourcing and strong proven stakeholder management experience to be considered for this role. Please apply and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.