Head of Employee Relations
- Morson International
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £80000.00 - £100000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Head of ER - Manchester
Responsible for Employee Relations across the Group, this is purely a strategic role with ownership for developing an innovative, best-in-class ER strategy, framework and operating principles. The role will effectively support business growth as part of the transformation agenda, including working with Unions to effectively consult and negotiate.
Due to the devolved nature of the organisational structure, you will work closely with HR Directors to understand and review local ER arrangements for disciplinary, grievance, absence management and collective bargaining and produce a model that provides commonality but relevance across the Group.
You will be working at both a strategic and tactical level, so must be willing to involved in the detail and delivery.
Essential skills and experience:
- Must have demonstrable expertise as an ER specialist at both strategic and operational levels from a pacey, multi-site, complex environment
- Extensive experience of working with Trade Unions is essential to drive improvement plans and implement Framework agreements and collective agreements
- Knowledgeable and up to date with best practice and contemporary approaches to ER to contribute deep insights and modelling into political and other external factors that are likely to impact ER strategy and approach
- Devised and implemented ER strategies
- Harmonisation of policies and procedures
- Experienced leading on complex change programmes
- Strong project management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your CV.