The purpose of this role is to be accountable for the deployment of nominated mandatory learning programmes for UK Learning, be the first point of call for service line enquiries/queries and ensure programmes are deployed within budget and in the most efficient and cost effective manner. The main area of responsibility for this role will be aroiund the reporting of mandatory training The LDS will ensure they follow the agreed processes adopted across the whole of Deployment.
Provide proactive, effective and efficient administration support to the UK Audit Learning and Development Team:
- Working with internal HR systems (SAP) you will be responsible for monitoring all the Audit training within the UK. - Specific responsibilities for Audit mandatory training
- Monitoring the complexities of all attendance on all mandated programmes and ensuring that regular reports are issued.
- Regular reporting from SAP of Audit staff to ensure accuracy throughout the practice.
- Monitoring of attendance on mandatory courses by running monthly or weekly non-attendance reports via the KPMG Learning Management System (KBS) and maintaining documentation.
-Communication with Audit staff who appear on non-attendance reports as well as their Performance Managers.
- Producing reports for the department and firm wide People Leaders in training and finance matters.
- Maintaining list of course information and maintenance of the on the L&D website/portal.
- Monitoring very busy email accounts, answering queries promptly and filing of all correspondence.
- Issuing metrics where necessary on mandatory training.
- Liaising with Risk on metrics and queries from the external regulator.
- Regularly review procedures with a view to improving processes.
- Ad hoc administration and project support for the Learning and Development team.
- Working with Learning deployment operations administrators provide onsite support for high profile events.
- Ensure processes are followed by BLP and other Learning contacts
- Ad-hoc project work
- Coaching and mentoring new team members
Experience and Background
- Proven attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Be credible and confident building new relationships as well as ability to influence senior stakeholders to make business decisions.
- Committed to delivering a first class quality service
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
- Proven excel user who can confidently compare reports, use vLook up, produce pivot tables and formulae.
Qualifications and Skills
- Project and Programme Management
- Relationship management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft office skills