An FTC with the opportunity to undertake various projects. A busy resourcing advisor position.
The client is a growing presence within financial services. International firm that is expanding.
The key responsibilities of this role are;
- liaising with agencies
- managing processes end to end
- assisting managers across the firm with hiring
- volume recruitment
- picking up projects as and when required.
The successful candidate will have a passion for recruitment, knowledgable about the market, well networked with a great sense of judgement. They will also be accustomed to a fast paced environment and be able to handle multiple deadlines at once.
On offer for the candidate;
- A great contract with a reputable and thriving organisation
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to build on existing skills and knowledge