This role supports the Student Recruitment Team’s Systems requirements. The Systems Coordinator will support the Systems Assistant Manager in providing and maintaining effective technology solutions, training and reporting for the Student Recruitment Team as well as supporting the wider Student Recruitment team with candidate management
support. These systems include Applicant Tracking, Event and Interview Management and assessment technology. In light of the GDPR, this role will also play a key part in ensuring that the Student Recruitment team is compliant in its activities and delivering the highest standards of candidate experience.
- Point of contact for system related queries, ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner
- Supporting with training and support to the team on the current recruitment systems; including best practice and compliance
- Supporting with communications and training to colleagues on recruitment technology
- Supporting with reviewing technology processes and uses, recommending efficiencies and changes where possible
- To support the Systems Assistant Manager and Manager in technology and analysis projects
- Delivery of effective Recruitment reporting (MI) to colleagues
- Supporting the team and technologies in meeting compliance standards
- Ad-hoc support of recruitment activity, including application screening, Launch Pad assessment centres, responding to candidate queries etc.
- Ideally experienced in the use of recruitment systems with a passion and understanding for technology
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and a knowledge of the student recruitment marketplace
- Drive and commitment
- A confident presenter
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Power Point, databases and internet research
- Confident in working with numbers and data
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and positively
- Forward thinking and proactive approach
- Self-motivated to work autonomously and also a good team player
Whilst this role is office based, you will be required to travel to other KPMG offices and some events around the country – this will require overnight stays during campaign time and on an ad-hoc basis throughout the year. Intelligent working requests will be considered and some flexibility is likely to be possible. However, it should be noted that demands of the role include cover on most days; and some travel around the UK with irregular hours particularly during campaign time.