- Oakleaf Partnership
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
£35,000 - £40,000pa
A fantastic Recruitment Advisor position has come about for a strategic partner to take the lead on recruitment strategies for an innovative brand and great place to work. This is with a well-known brand, based in Woking, Surrey to start asap. This is a new role within the business due to an exciting time of growth! A great opportunity for someone to take ownership and put their own stamp on things.
The role will be working closely with the Operations Talent Leader and requires the successful candidate to support on the 360 recruitment of all positions in the field.
This will suit a Recruitment Advisor or someone from an agency background with experience recruiting into Hospitality or Retail joining an outgoing, proactive and fast paced team environment.
- Direct sourcing for roles across London and the South East regions
- Head hunting from competitors for difficult to fill roles
- Lead and report on the current market
- Organising and managing assessment centres
- Advise the hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate with external agencies when needed
- Supporting Line Managers with interviews
- Provide a high touch service to ensure that all candidates have a positive experience
- Benchmarking, talent mapping and strategic planning
- Monitor and make sure that all Right to Work documentation are completed and returned
If you are looking to join a customer and employee focussed, high energy and fast paced brand, based in Woking town centre and close to the train station, please apply!