Learning Deployment Specialist-Resourcing & Monitoring - 12 month FTC
The purpose of this role is to be accountable for the deployment of nominated learning programmes, some of which are mandatory for UK Learning, be the first point of call for service line enquiries/queries and ensure programmes are deployed within budget and in the most efficient and cost effective manner. The main area of responsibility for this role will be around managing the resource (faculty and course planning) for Audit Programmes and the reporting of mandatory training The LDS will ensure they follow the agreed processes adopted across the whole of Deployment
- Working with internal HR systems (SAP) you will be responsible for monitoring all the Audit training within the UK. Specific responsibilities for Audit mandatory training
- Monitoring the complexities of all attendance on all mandated programmes and ensuring that regular reports are issued.
Regular reporting from SAP of Audit staff to ensure accuracy throughout the practice.
- Monitoring of attendance on mandatory courses by running monthly or weekly non-attendance reports via the KPMG Learning Management System (KBS) and maintaining documentation.
- Communication with Audit staff who appear on non-attendance reports as well as their Performance Managers.
- Producing reports for the department and firm wide People Leaders in training and finance matters.
- Issuing metrics where necessary on mandatory training.
- Liaising with Risk on metrics and queries from the external regulator.
- Ensure course attendance is monitored closely (if a mandatory training course) to ensure 100% attendance.
Resourcing and Course Planning
- Work closely with Business Learning Partner and Programmes Manager to build a learning plan for year and implement.
- Be responsible for course scheduling and the deployment of a range of Learning programmes working with fellow LDS to determine consistent, efficient deployment processes. Attend large scale events where required.
- Secure resources for delivery of individual programmes. This will involve interviewing potential secondees to the Faculty pool for the Audit Foundation Programme
- Maintain the Audit Faculty Pool Tracker, so that there is visibility on which courses need Faculty
- Ensuring the secondees on the Audit Foundation Programme receive the appropriate Faculty training.
- Resolve any resourcing and operational issues relating to the deployment of learning programmes. Escalation to occur only once all options have been explored and a potential solution proposed.
- Communicating with the Audit resourcing contacts to ensure courses are planned and that faculty are available to assist.
Experience and Background
- Experience in project management of learning events
- Experience in managing third party suppliers
- Course scheduling and logistics
- Proven attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Be credible and confident building new relationships as well as ability to influence senior stakeholders to make business decisions.
- Committed to delivering a first class quality service
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines
- Experienced and confident in managing a large budget including monthly cost controls and forecasting
Qualifications and Skills
- Project and Programme Management
- Relationship management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft office skills