Learning Deployment Coordinator - 12 month FTC
The Learning Deployment co-ordinator (LDO) will have the responsibility of administering a core allocation of learning interventions. They will work closely with the relevant Learning Deployment Specialist to ensure that all pre, during and post learning intervention logistics are managed effectively. They will be responsible for the maintenance of all learning information on the LMS for all ILT, eLearning and VC courses. Other responsibilities will include cost control management, reporting, and course evaluations. They will be expected to manage high volumes of work independently, proactively seeking assistance from other team members when required.
- Co-ordinate all learning intervention types, including Instructor-led, Virtual Classroom, eLearning and External training
- Build a strong relationship with LDS counterparts, ensuring that all necessary course information is obtained that is required to administer the learning intervention.
- Effective use of the LMS, ensuring all relevant course data is maintained effectively on the LMS
- Co-ordinating the administration of Virtual Classroom courses, checking delegate attendance details are correct on the LMS post the event
- Ensure that all administrative processes are understood and applied to all learning interventions effectively, applying judgement where applicable to flex the process to meet the specific course requirements
- Manage registrations and cancellations, ensuring that the LDS is kept up to date with course numbers so effective decisions can be made.
- Monitoring of pre and post course work where relevant
- Issuing delegate and faculty joining information and managing nomination process where appropriate
- Ensure necessary booking information is provided in a timely manner either via the internal meeting room system or to external venues.
- Processing and responding to high volumes of emails in a timely manner and monitoring of relevant mail boxes, ensuring SLAs are met
- Management of course printing where identified and distribution of materials to venues, using couriers in a cost effective manner.
- Storing course material where required and keeping storage areas clean and tidy returning all generic stationery to the general storage area.
- Running routine and more complex reports from the LMS, liaising with HR Systems team for support where necessary
- On-site administration of learning intervention where required – flexibility of hours may be require to administer these, including overnight stays at external venues.
- Booking of hotel accommodation for faculty and delegates on certain events such as one Firm Induction
- Assisting with the maintenance of course budgets, processing course invoices in a timely manner, maintaining effective cost control spreadsheets and processing monthly accruals.
- Raising of overseas participant invoices within the 2-week window, ensuring that relevant VAT information is provided for the internal VAT team. Running reports from SAP to check for payment and chasing where necessary.
- Be able to effectively use the evaluation platform, QuestionMark, ensuring that evaluation forms are distributed for all courses, and summaries are provided within agreed SLAs
- Assisting with ad hoc projects where required.
- Assistance with project managing large events, such as the One Firm Inductions
- Production of CPD/learning history reports for overseas delegates
- Coaching and buddying new members of staff and assisting with identified training programmes
Experience and Background
- Experience in administering learning events in a large firm
- Experience in managing third party suppliers
- Use of learning platforms such as Learning Management Systems and other applications such as Virtual Classroom
- Proven attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Committed to delivering a first class quality service
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines
Qualifications and Skills
- Project and Programme Administration
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Deployment team colleagues
- Design team
- People Operations teams (re One Firm Event and Values Day)
- Facilities teams