Senior Manager - People Consulting (Corps BCM/OD)
We are seeking talent individuals with experience of leading the delivery of Organisational Design (OD) and/or Behavioural Change Management (BCM) solutions for our Business to Consumer (B2C) team, working closely with clients across Consumer Markets, Telecoms, Media, Technology and the Leisure industry.
Candidates should have experience and proficiency in all elements of one of the OD or BCM capabilities, and supporting experience in the other area:
- Organisational Design (OD)
- Implementation Planning – strong experience in the management and delivery of Organisational Design projects.
- State it – including: articulation of client context, strategy, value chain and aspirations.
- Shape it – including: collation of baseline and analysis, design principles and future state options.
- See it – including: detailed design, workforce transition strategy and role impact assessment.
- Sustain it – including: Rollout workforce transition plan, manage future state organisation go-live and monitor effectiveness of future state organization design
- OD to TOM integration – An ability to deploy OD methods in an end to end TOM design, linking the OD, Capability and Governance layers to; Business / Customer Strategy, Location, Asset, Process and Technology.
- Behavioural Change Management (BCM)
- Implementation Planning – strong experience in the management and delivery of BCM projects.
- Make it Known – including: business case for change, culture assessment, stakeholder analysis, change risk assessment, comms & engagement strategy,
- Make it Real – including: change impact assessment, training needs analysis, change leadership, change approach and plan
- Make it Happen – including: business readiness assessment, drive change interventions and organisational alignment, measure change
- Make it Stick – including: sustain change, align Talent and HR policies and measure outcomes against vision
- BCM in Transformation – Experience of leading the BCM workstream as part of a business or functional transformation is highly desired. BCM in support of technology implementation is also desired.
This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development / sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Lead the delivery of high quality client project work and complex change programmes
- Work closely with the leadership in People and Change to: drive business growth; deliver outstanding client work; and be the face of People & Change to the external market
- Represent B2C as part of the cross-functional People and Change community
- Drive the focus on BCM and/or OD within the B2C market, internally and externally
- Contribute to the business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our B2C clients
- Take a role in the growth of the team and wider practice, sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
- We are looking for someone who is a natural team player with a strong focus and flair for people development and team leadership.
- Candidates should have established themselves in the market place as credible in culture, cultural change and change management practices
- Experience in the B2C Sector is preferable
- Qualifications such as CIPD, Occupational psychology, MBA, Prince2 and caching would be beneficial but not essential