Senior Hires Recruitment Coordinator – Director & Partner Hiring
The role is to deliver high-quality and confidential administrative support to support the external recruitment of new partners and directors. The role holder will be expected to provide pro-active recruitment co-ordination support to the Senior Hires team, delivering a superb hiring experience for external Partner and Director candidates and internal Sponsoring/Hiring Partners to support KPMG’s ambitious growth plans.
Working in close support with a small team of dedicated Senior Hires recruitment managers, the role holder will:
- Own the end-to-end candidate experience through the scheduling and co-ordination of all candidate activities including interviews, assessments and meetings, including interview panels of senior partners, Executive Committee members and Board members.
- Work closely with KPMG’s preferred recruitment suppliers to ensure the smooth-running of the recruitment experience for both candidates and hiring managers, acting as a first point of contact for our search firms and agencies.
- Coordinate and maintain the accurate and timely coordination of all supporting documentation, monitoring and anticipating requirements to support the recruitment and selection process and actively monitoring candidate progress, providing guidance and support to them on the process.
- Maintaining accurate candidate records and supporting documentation in line with GDPR and other policies.
- Support the creation of accurate presentations in PowerPoint, formal papers for panel submissions, reports and management information in Excel spreadsheets that will aid decision making and provide insight to hiring managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide input into driving improvements in processes, procedures and policies to deliver a great candidate experience
- Maintain and process accurate records of all purchase orders and invoices, working with internal KPMG teams to ensure they are executed in a timely fashion.
- Be the first point of contact for partner and director candidates, hiring managers and external suppliers and other partners.
- Build great internal networks across the firm to resolve problems and issues and generally ensure the smooth-running of the Senior Hires team, working collaboratively with Recruitment Managers and other team members.
- Tertiary level education
- Keen interest in developing a career in Recruitment and HR.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise and to work under pressure to tight deadlines without supervision;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills which demonstrate professional judgement and discretion.
- High attention to detail with the ability to anticipate demands, plan and prioritise effectively
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint – including the ability to generate reports in Excel and produce PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems, desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work autonomously and under direction as part of a small, collaborative team.
- Networking and teaming skills to support others to ensure the Senior Hires team delivers an excellence experience to all stakeholders.
- Confident and professional manner and an ability to work with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to develop professionally with a passion for learning and development.
- A degree of personal resilience, tenacity and energy
Key Internal Relationships
- Senior Hires Team and broader Experienced Recruitment and Talent Teams
- HR Business Partners
- Executive and Personal Assistants to Partners, Executive Committee and Board members
- Procurement, Finance and IT colleagues
Key External Relationships
- External suppliers and partners – executive search firms and agencies, selection and assessment companies and other third parties.
- External Candidates