A global hedge fund with 8bn AUM is looking for a standalone HR Manager to join the team reporting in to the Global HR Director in the USA. The HR Generalist will be smart, credible, operationally strong and able to work directly with the Partners & Founder who are based in London in a broad strategic and operational role in a small/growing but high touch international environment.
As a HR Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Advising and coaching the Line Managers & Leadership team in the London office
- Managing policy & employee relations
- Managing the salary & bonus review process & associate reporting / analytics working with the partners
- Driving recruitment and performance management/appraisal processes
- Enhancing talent & development
- Managing HR projects
- Working closely with the global HR team to deliver a high performing service.
Note:Payroll is outsourced & you will have the support of a HR Admin to support ongoing HR admin.
You will be an accomplished HR Manager / HR Generalist with a track record operating either in a standalone role or small team within a financial services / investments organisation. Strong stakeholder management & communication skills needed. You should also be analytical & able to report / manipulate data as well as work with the leadership team & Founder to drive HR projects. Degree (2:1+) and or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this HR Manager role with a Hedge Fund please apply directly.