HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £70000 per annum + + Bonus
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are now working closely with a niche Financial Services business based in the City in order to help them recruit for a brand new role - HR Business Partner.
The business is highly successful hence the creation of this new position, have 300+ employees and are growing. The successful candidate will form part of a collaborative and team orientated three person HR function who have an inspirational HR leader and fantastic HR administration support.
The business themselves buy heavily into HR and this role will be to act as a true partner across the organisation, working on projects as well as getting involved with all aspects of HR. As well as partnering and projects candidates will also need to be happy to "get stuck in" it's a small team and even the HRD does her own administration.
A brief run through of responsibilities and projects would involve:
- End to end ER
- Performance, talent.
- Comp & Bens
- Upcoming projects
- Appraisal process
- Benefits review
- Internal communications
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Excellent business partner skills
- Previous corporate experience - Financial Services or Professional Services
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Non precious - happy to much in
- Inquisitive, keen to learn
- Can work autonomously
- Intelligent - see how things are linked
- True generalist HR experience