Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Reward Analyst to be based in our head office Triton Square London.
As a Reward Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the HR Reward team in management, administration and delivery of pay and bonus related activity. The role will support engagement with HR colleagues, business areas and employee representative groups in relation to reward related policy and practice as it relates to Santander's overarching reward principles and regulatory requirements.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Reward Analyst your main responsibilities will be
- Acts as a point of reference for technically proficient advice on reward policy and practice covering the S1-S5 populations.
- Provides technical reward expertise to HR Business Partners and business areas across Santander UK.
- Supports the Senior Reward Manager and Head of Reward in the management, review, design and implementation of Reward policy related activity.
- Supports the annual pay and bonus review for Santander UK and any other employee Groups falling under the annual pay & bonus review. This would include management of cost modelling, budgetary projections, market benchmarking, policy writing, governance and creating training materials for HRBPs and Line Managers.
- Contributing to large annual projects and leading smaller ad hoc projects which are likely to be matrix driven in nature and involve working across support divisions and with 3rd party suppliers and other Santander entities.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Good knowledge of specialist reward discipline.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships across the HR Community and other business areas.
- Ability to support the review and design of reward solutions for a specific business area.
- Ability to evaluate and market benchmark jobs.
- Ability to construct a fair compensation offer
- Strong working knowledge of excel
Salary - Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.