Senior HR Change Manager- FTC - Milton Keynes or London
Making banking easier for all of our customers
Santander requires a Senior HR Change Manager, a global HR programme implementing a new HCM platform. The new platform simplifies and harmonises business processes and will provide an improved customer experiences for colleagues across all countries in the Santander group.
This role will co-ordinate and lead the change management process for OneTeam in the UK. This will not only mean leading and embedding changes to the HCM platform, but additionally leading change management in relation to local HR system changes, and supporting the implementation of cultural and organisational change for the HR function.
You will work in partnership with Group, HRLT and the PMO to deliver change and establish an effective Governance and KPI framework to measure the success of change delivery. The FTC is expected to last until the end of 2019.
As a Senior HR Change Manager your main responsibilities will be
The role holder will actively and consistently communicate the OneTeam vision, the detail of the change and the benefits in an engaging and meaningful way for colleagues and managers:
- Leading the execution of Change initiatives, owning the implementation plans.
- Proactively creating and implementing Change Management strategies and plans across the Change portfolio that maximize financial benefit, employee adoption and usage, and reduce friction.
- Promoting the people side embedded in any change to business processes, systems and technology, collecting feedback and measuring success.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Have knowledge, understanding and demonstrable experience in a change role and if possible experience of HR systems change, ideally Workday.
- Understanding of the behavioural and cultural aspect of any change and why a project will succeed or fail on this basis.
- Be commercially focused, with experience of embedding and maximising commercial benefits of change.
- Experienced in matrix management as you will be required to establish change teams, agents and leaders across Directorates and entities. Creating a change community and lead this team in the development, implementation and embedding of the OneTeam transformation.
- Senior stakeholder communication and influencing, you will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor.
- Knowledge of the Santander UK operating model and structure and the wider UK entity model
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.