We are seeking an FS People Consulting Director with experience of leading the delivery of HR Transformation including, HR strategy, HR Operating Models, Process Design, Governance and Technology.
They must also have proven experience working on and/or leading large-scale HR Transformation work-streams or projects within Financial Services.
This is a high profile role in the team, with responsibility for the successful execution of complex projects across a wide number of accounts; requiring a balance of business development / sales origination, client delivery and leadership.
The successful candidate must have experience across all the following areas:
- HR Assessments:
Running HR Assessments which review the current operating environment with the objective to identify the issues and opportunities for improvement
- HR Strategy Alignment & Planning:
Leading engagements, setting expectations for project scope, timing, resources, and outcomes in line with defining the HR strategy
- Service Delivery Model:
Implementing a Service Delivery Model which includes roles, responsibilities, span of control within HR, governance structures, HR Shared Services strategy, development and set up
- HR Technology and Strategy:
Awareness of HR technology and how it supports and impacts HR service delivery
- HR Service Delivery Model:
Experience of leading an HR cloud system implementation is desirable but not essential
- Business Case and Roadmap:
Building the business case to demonstrate a value proposition for senior management to make a decision to move forward projects
The FS People Consulting Director will:
- Work closely with Partners and Directors across Management Consulting to drive business growth and deliver outstanding client work; and be the face of FS PC within the FS Market
- Lead the senior level conversations on the People Consulting agenda with our FS clients
- Drive the focus on HR Transformation including HR strategy & vision, HR operating models and Powered HR
- Lead the business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our FS clients
- Take a significant role in the growth of the team and wider practice, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of team members.
The successful candidate will:
- Be credible and confident building new relationships at leadership level
- Have established themselves in the market place as an SME in HR Transformation
- Demonstrate capability in one or more of the following areas: Behavioural Change Management; Organisation Design; Talent and Workforce Optimisation
- Demonstrate a proven track record on leading large and multi-disciplinary teams
- Coach and develop team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- Be able to generate thought leadership, delivering strong viewpoints in the market to both create new thinking and drive new business opportunities
- Have a sales focus, and generated revenue in the region of £3 million per year
- Have excellent personal, written and oral presentation skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders (of all organisational levels)
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities.
In addition, we will be looking for someone who is a natural team player with a strong focus and flair for people development and team leadership.
Finally, the candidate should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
Sector Knowledge and Qualifications:
- FS consulting experience is critical
- Insurance and wholesale knowledge and experience, would be desirable
- Qualifications such as: CIPD, Occupational Psychology, MBA, Prince2 and Coaching would be beneficial but not essential.