People and Change is an integral part of KPMG’s Management Consultancy practice and a growing part of our business. This team help to transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
In particular, the HR Transformation (HRT) team is focused on the operational effectiveness of the HR function for our clients. This includes: HR Strategy, HR Operating Models, Process Design, Governance, and Technology.
The National Markets People & Change team is growing and this manager would be a key part of the new team to grow new opportunities.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of a HR Transformation projects, working closely with colleagues from other areas of Management Consulting
- Manage a small team of consultants and/or facilitate client teams
- Provide specialist HR Transformation advice and work closely with the client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Manage quality/risk issues and suggest solutions
- Contribute to People & Change business development, including working with key account teams to scope opportunities or developing compelling and winning proposals which wow our clients
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, tools, thought leadership papers and to the People & Change practice more generally
- We are seeking a talented individuals with experience in HR Transformation (HRT) with capability to deliver engagements for diverse range of high profile clients.
- We are preferably looking for someone with both industry (HR) and consulting experience
- Candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
- Recent delivery and business development experience within a consulting environment or transformational change experience from industry
- Qualifications such as CIPD, Occupational psychology, MBA, Prince2 and caching would be beneficial
- The successful candidate must look to have experience across 3-4 of the following:
- HR Assessments: Running HR Assessments which review the current operating environment with the objective to identify the issues and opportunities for improvement
- HR Strategy Alignment & Planning: Leading engagements, setting expectations for project scope, timing, resources, and outcomes in line with defining the HR strategy
- Service Delivery Model: Implementing a Service Delivery Model which includes roles, responsibilities, span of control within HR, governance structures, HR Shared Services strategy, development and set up
- HR Technology and Strategy: awareness of HR technology
- HR service delivery model. Experience of leading an HR cloud system implementation is desirable but not essential
- Business Case and Roadmap: Building the business case to demonstrate a value proposition for senior management to make a decision to move forward projects