My client, a global insurance business in central London, currently have a vacancy available for a HR Operations Specialist on an fixed term basis. This role will support a wide range of HR initiatives within HR Operations and some Strategic initiatives via the Head of HR.
- Coordinate and deliver on various HR intiatives
- Support the continuous improvement of HR processes, ensuring processes are appropriately mapped out and documented
- Gather, analyse and interpret internal and external data
- Help prepare HR budgets
- Act as a point of contact and communicate project status
- Design and manage the HR Intranet
Skills and Experience
- Strong time management & project management experience
- Experience working with Senior Managers/Leaders
- Good working knowledge of HR business processes is essential
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively ensuring all deadlines are met
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, particularly Visio and Powerpoint
Competitive salary on offer.