Senior Recruitment Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £90000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Contract type
A leading international law firm is looking for a Senior Recruitment Manager to join them on a 12 Month FTC, to lead and manage both lateral and graduate recruitment for EMEA. The role will also manage transactional recruitment for one of the Fee Earning divisions in London and other senior Business Services roles as required.
Duties of the role:
* Work closely with the HR Business Partner teams to ensure that we deliver the best possible service to the business.
* Ensure work allocation is managed in the most efficient way, providing development opportunities for each member of the team
* Drive direct sourcing to achieve savings targets, reviewed annually
* Ensure that we are maximising the return on our investment in LinkedIn and other direct sourcing channels
* Continue to develop the firm's approach to sourcing interim lawyer talent and other types of talent as the needs of the business changes (e.g. legal technologists, automation managers, etc).
* Support and lead on projects related to process improvement as required
* Manage the UK lateral recruitment budget
* Manage the Graduate Recruitment Manager plus accountability for the UK team
* Oversee the hiring process of 100 vacation scheme students and 55 graduates p.a., 50x first year students, with the aim of securing more than our fair share of the best talent
* Support the GR Manager in developing our UK graduate employer brand (Times Top 100 ranking, Universum Ranking, etc),
* Drive improvements in our approach to selection, balancing the need to secure the best available talent and the need to avoid inappropriate bias in the system
* Liaise with the other national graduate recruitment teams across the network to drive consistency in approach
* Coach and support recruiters in both Germany and Belfast with their remit covering both graduate and lateral recruitment, as a centre of expertise regarding the use of systems, direct sourcing, graduate hiring, etc.
* Support HR generalist teams in other offices as required, delivering remote lateral and/or graduate recruitment support, ensuring the firm delivers a consistent recruitment service to the business.
The role requires significant experience managing the entire lateral and graduate recruitment cycle. Ideally gained through a combination of agency and in-house experience. Ideally legal or professional services experience required however other industries will be considered. You will also need experience of people management and development.
If the role is of interest, please do apply.