A London based law firm is looking for an L&D Advisor to join their team.
As an L&D Advisor, key responsibilities include:
- Working with L&D Managers to ensure smooth development of the firm's development programmes
- Support the process of continual review
- Deliver some professional skills training
- Oversee CPD compliance
- Manage programmes such as language training and the mentoring scheme
- Support the development of the L&D Assistant
This person will:
- Be degree educated (2:1+) or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in L&D, ideally within professional services
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have experience of using Learning Management System
If interested, please apply directly.