Reporting into the Senior Reward Manager, the successful candidate will take a pivotal role in managing both project focused and cyclical reward activities within the organisation
Our client is a Housing Provider based in Central London
The key responsibilities will include:
- Working on specific projects such as pension consultation, and reforming the organisation's travel expenses policies
- Supporting senior colleagues and stakeholders on annual pay award activities
- Managing the organisation's benefits provision with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Supporting on wider organisational design initiatives from a job evaluation and grading perspective
We're looking for an Interim Reward Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing reward and benefits with up to date market knowledge.
- Commercial awareness and able to align reward policy and practices to business objectives.
- Experience of both developing and delivering a reward strategy
- Experience of using HR systems to produce reports and manipulate data
- Experience of producing management information reports
- Experience of managing pension consultations (particularly around pension auto-enrolment)
- Job evaluation/pay & grading experience is advantageous
6 Month Contract, daily rate £200-250 dependent on experience