The Employee Relations Leadership team has developed a challenging and innovative employee relations strategy currently being implemented by a team of talented Employee Relations Specialists across the UK who, working with our wider HR team and operational managers, are making a real difference. The Senior Employee Relations Specialist will line manage a team of ER Specialists and will also:
A leading business servcies organisation based in Central London.
- Work across all UK business streams to ensure first class Employee Relations advice and support is delivered to the business.
- Coach, develop and empower a team of Employee Relations Specialists in all aspects of the ER cycle to deliver Employee Relations excellence in every way.
- Identify and develop (in conjunction with the ER Specialists) a list of ER KPI's to measure, analyse and report on to the Area Head of ER and Regional Directors.
- Build credible and lasting relationships with Senior Managers and will support the Area Head of ER in Regional meetings.
- Shape and influence the ER Specialist and Senior Leadership teams in transforming a reactive ER climate into a culture of collaboration and proactive Employee Relations.
- Have responsibility for being the escalation on all Trade Union related matters (Pay Negotiations, Trade Disputes and Industrial Relations Management).
- Minimum level 7 CIPD or equivalent qualification. Chartered member of CIPD or working towards this with evidence of continuous professional development.
- Previous experience in a HR Generalist or ER role within a unionised and regulated environment.
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Proven ER experience including advising on complex disciplinary and grievance issues with the ability to apply the relevant legal principles and risk assessment.
- Experience of supporting large scale organisational change and restructuring programmes including TUPE, redundancy and contractual variations.
- Experience of partnering with trade unions and a good understanding of the trade union framework and collective bargaining.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact across all levels of management.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving ability and ability to deliver results to demanding deadlines.
£60,000 - £65,000 plus package.