Are you a relationship focused HR Manager looking for the next challenge in your HR career? Are you keen to work in a creative environment with a collaborative and people focused business culture?
Handle are working with this well-known publishing business to find them a HR Manager.
With total HR responsibility to partner c250 employees across commercial, print and digital content, this is a broad generalist role and so we're looking for experienced generalist with strong stakeholder engagement and a varied background.
In this business, the HR Manager role is focused on building relationships with line managers and working with them to look at their divisions/team including structures, changes, complex employee relations cases and working with their leadership teams to coach and develop.
Key areas they would love to see..
- Experience of building senior level relationships
- Taking a lead on complex ER cases
- Coaching and development at senior levels
- Helping a business through change
- you'll embrace a challenge and will be comfortable using initiative to make decisions or judgement calls.
- Ability to flex your style to meet the needs of different teams.
- Pro-active and a team player, you will also be comfortable operating with a level of ambiguity, and have a real passion for books!
Please get in touch for more information about this fantastic role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.