Learning and Development Consultant
- Oakleaf Partnership
- West London, London
- £30000 - £35750 per annum
- Coaching, Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
We are working with a great housing association based in West London who are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Trainer to join their great team on a permanent basis. This role reports into the OD partner to Customer Services. The role will design, deliver and evaluate first class learning solutions.
This role includes but is not limited to:
Passionate about the design and delivery of great knowledge and technical skills to enable an effortless experience
A fast learner and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, delivering training across a wide spectrum of topics and processes
Conduct regular learning needs analysis across the directorate for advisers and managers
Use the best training delivery methods to engage colleagues in system use and knowledge specific learning that is relative
- Support the implementation and embedding of service improvement and change projects
- You need to be a self starter wit strong attention to detail and have a flexible attitude.
The successful candidate will passionately equip front line colleagues across the Customer Service team to deliver effortless services for the first contact resolutions.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch today to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org