Interim HR Project Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Docklands, London
- £600 - £625 per day
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an interim HR Project Manager to support them on a significant, large scale transformation for a 6 month contract.
The role will be critical in ensuring the identification and tracking of key project milestones and communicating with key stakeholders. The role will report to Finance HR Transformation Lead and adhere to HR best practice and frameworks and work closely with the HR team, the Finance Transformation Team and key leadership stakeholders.
The role is Responsible for,
- Project managing, driving and supporting the execution of the HR work streams associated with Finance Transformation, specifically the People Leader works-team.
- Ensuring the management, analysis and communication of key people data and management information
- Interfacing closely with the Finance HR team and key business stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR processes and handover to BAU.
- Devising and owning the HR Project plans for the People related work-streams and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Working with the HR Business Partners and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Interpreting and representing key HR policies and communicating with the HR team and where necessary with managers in the business
- Collating and owning key people data and undertaking detailed data analysis
- Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Working closely with the HR Business Partners to support execution and ensure key HR processes are followed consistently and correctly
- Support the HR business partners to build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios and options to mitigate.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure smooth implementation and handover project activity to business as usual at the appropriate point.
- Ensure the project and BAU HR teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Experience working in HR, preferably with exposure to delivering large scale change / OD programs and used to examining/diagnosing opportunities for organisational improvement linked to strategy
- Financial Services experience, preferably Banking
- Competency model/implementation along with Trade Union experience is essenital
- Experience in working with/through others to use data to drive actionable insight for commercial business advantage
- Business partnering experience working with senior level HR and business leaders to form strong, trusted relationships
- Used to turning around high quality work to tight timescales
- Excellent stakeholder & project management skills
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- HR generalist experience in organisation effectiveness, organisation design, change management and talent
- Can convert data into powerful actionable insight, working through others to turn technical information into a powerful story to influence and persuade stakeholders.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, with a high level of commercial acumen (understanding of key business drivers, P&L)