HR co-ordinator- Surrey
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Frimley, Surrey
- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
I am working in partnership with a multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit for an interim HR Co-ordinator.Who will be responsible for assisting the HR team in the successful implementation and execution of HR processes, which are fundamental for the success of the HR function.
The HR co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the HR information systems
- Supporting the implementation of Workday, checking spreadsheets, validating data, liasing with project teams internally and externally to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining organisation structure to ensure all people and positions are up to date and fully accurate.
- Managing all pre-employment, new starter and internal transfers
- Managing all change to terms ensuring all details are accurate
- Managing all terminations by liaising with both line managers and associates.
- Instructing HR Operations on all aspects of payroll within the payroll cut off dates.
- Raising of purchase orders for external parties related to HR, including external contractors, ensuring Goods Receipting is completed accurately.
- Supporting HR Business Partners with employee relations matters, specifically disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, BPO Cases, settlement agreements and any other duties.
- Providing advice and support on pension queries, flexible benefits, share Plan, absence management and technical issues with the HR system.
You will be reporting into a HR Advisor and working in a dynamic and fast paced team. If you are immediately available and looking for a new exciting challenge in a vibrant business, please apply now!