ER Specialist, 6 months FTC, £40 - £45,000 per annum
Your new company
You will be joining an international leading property & real estate business.
Your new role
You will manage all ER cases from start to finish and be expected to manage up to 25 cases at any one time.
- Ensure that managers have the tools and access to advice needed to effectively manage the performance of their employees.
- To coach and influence all Managers ensure that decisions are in line with current legislation while remaining commercially aware.
- Take ownership of complex ER cases, trade union discussions and other areas where HR expertise is required to minimise risk to the Division.
- Be visible in order for managers and employees to have easy access to assist with employee challenges or concerns.
- Act as the employment legal expert and provide timely advice on matters, following-up with managers to make sure their intervention has been successful and to offer any further assistance needed.
- Act as a mediation or escalation point in disputes or formal proceedings
- To ensure all cases are advised on and managed in line with CBRE policies and procedures and are managed through to conclusion
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to challenge and influence key decision makers with an assertive and confident approach
- Strong generalist HR background and experience of complex HR issues including TUPE, change management and headcount growth.
- Demonstrable experience in managing high volume Employee Relations cases
- Excellent Employment Legislation knowledge
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure and use own initiative
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.