A global financial services firm based in London, currently have an EMEA In-House Recruiter opportunity available on a 6 month basis initially. This is a high touch role which will cover end to end resourcing for different business areas and levels..
The ideal candidate would have recruited both across temp and perm and have a mixture of agency and in-house experience across financial services.
- Prepare documentation including job descriptions and adverts
- Sourcing of high calibre candidates through headhunting, advertising and preferred agencies
- Working in partnership with both internal and external service providers to ensure a smooth candidate experience from application to offer, highlighting areas of improvement and ensuring improvements are achieved
- Screening of candidates
- Maintenance and updating of Applicant tracking system
- Management of offer negotiation process
- Support highering managers throughout the process, becoming a trusted advisor regarding anything resourcing related
- Work closely with relevant HR members to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Experience working in a direct-sourcing led in-house environment, where you've been responsible for supporting a demanding client group
- Ideally experience within financial services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills- candidates will need to have the confidence to push based and influence their thinking and their actions
- Sourcing expertise with a proven record of tracking down high-quality candidates for difficult to fill roles
Competitive salary on offer. Candidates must be immediately available or on a short-notice to be considered.