- Morson International
- £19000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Defence / Military
- Contract type
Reporting into the HR Manager the HR Assistant will be responsible for providing a first-class Human Resources service to our customers in aligning people's focus and efforts to the achievement of the strategic priorities by implementing both the values of the HR department and the organisation
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support and guidance both internally and externally regarding all aspects of recruitment and employee life cycle events.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Recruitment: process applications from initial advert to offer of employment providing managers with the ability to fill critical roles in line with organisational requirements. Ensure each candidate receives guidance on the recruitment and vetting process to maintain a professional customer service.
* HR Administration: Co-ordinate and manage processes with the shared service provider in accordance with agreed documentation to deliver employee life cycle events in response to employee service requests. Ensure employee requests are processed quickly and accurately, particularly in line with payroll deadlines, and expectations are managed with the customer.
* Pensions: provide guidance to employees in liaison with third party pension providers to ensure the organisation's pension provision is maintained. Compile pension documentation, within agreed guidance and in liaison with both the payroll and third-party pension providers, to ensure employees receive accurate and timely benefits within agreed SLAs.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Good general level of education, working towards an HR qualification would be advantageous
* Familiarity with common office systems, procedures, equipment and facilities
* Experience in working in a complex HR administrative environment and against tight deadlines
* Good organisational skills and proven administrative capability
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, experience of using Oracle would be helpful
* Ability to work in a close team, multi-tasking and sharing workloads
* Ability to remain confidential at all times
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to use initiative and provide solutions to ad- hoc problems