HR Business Partner - project lead
A dynamic Fintech organisation are seeking a Senior HRBP to join their progressive team on a three to six-month contract. They are based in the West End.
As the HRBP you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the leaders and managers to help drive business objectives
- Deliver end-to-end generalist people support, including resourcing, employee engagement and culture, organisation design, employee relations, performance management, talent development and succession planning
- Perform employee data analysis as needed, using data to drive good business decisions
- Personally, act as a 'change agent' within the business areas
- Coaching managers where necessary to help achieve business transformation goals. Influencing and guiding them by providing advice, support, skills and tools to proactively performance manage their teams.
- You will be a skilled HRBP who has worked within diverse business areas
- Hold a 2.1 or equivalent
- Experience within global/ matrix environment
- Experience delivering business change/ HR lead projects