HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
- Page Group
- Ely, Cambridgeshire
- £32000 - £36000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Reporting to the Head of HR this role is responsible for delivering comprehensive and effective HR generalist solutions to the partnered client group aligned to the Operational and HR Agenda.
A rapidly growing successful manufacturing business based in Norfolk.
- HR Agenda: Implementation of the HR Agenda with partnered client group and wider site/group as required in order to deliver effective solutions and meet business objectives.
- Organisational Change: provide support and guidance to key stakeholders in the design and implementation of organisational change programmes to support the businesses ambitious growth plans.
- Employee Relations: provide consultation, advice and solutions on all employee relation matters including discipline, grievance, capability, absence management and benefit programmes to ensure effective service delivery and achievement of business objectives.
- Recruitment: Manage the recruitment procedure for partnered client group including preparation of job descriptions, advertising, selection and administration associated with the process to ensure the business is recruiting the right individuals who will thrive and deliver results
- Learning & Development: Manage the development and implementation of core skills, management and leadership programmes. Actively support the generation and management of skills profiles, training plans and programmes for client group to ensure alignment and delivery of departmental and site objectives. In addition, support employee induction programmes and training administrative support as required.
- Policies & Procedures: Create and update key HR policies and procedures and deliver associated training to ensure legislative compliance and best practice.
- Systems & Data Analysis: Manage HR systems providing accurate data for HR metrics, and logical analysis of trends to deliver business objectives.
- Reward & Recognition: Support and promote both group and local reward & recognition initiatives to ensure motivation and engagement within teams.
- Performance Management: Management of annual performance& talent management review process ensuring process is aligned to business objectives and is implemented effectively.
- Communications: Responsible for the development and application of site communications through a variety of means including site briefs, daily communications and visual boards to ensure all associates have a full understanding of operational activity.
- Events: Assist with the co-ordination of site events and social activities to support engagement strategy.
- General: Lead and or support HR project initiatives to deliver business objectives. In addition, support with general activity within the team across sites as required to deliver the full HR Agenda.
Applying Expertise & Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise, developing job knowledge through continuous development and sharing experience and knowledge with others.
Strong experience within HR, ideally in a manufacturing environment focusing on employee relations, recruitment, performance management systems & data analysis and learning & development.
Strong UK Employment Law knowledge and application.
- Experience of dealing with organisational change.
- Influencing: Experience of operating and influencing at an operational level with a proven track record of delivering results. Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Communication: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels.
- Relating & Networking: Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage and manage key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt to changing priorities and adjust direction and focus to meet business needs. Flexibility required to support at other sites and occasional attendance on different shift patterns.
- Delivering Results: Sets high standards, works in a systematic and methodical way and consistently achieves results. Proactive and solutions focused paying close attention to detail.
- CIPD (Level 5) qualification preferable
- Degree qualified in business/HR or other area where combined with CIPD qualification
Excellent benefits package,
Travel to 3 sites, inclusive of Edinburgh with all expenses paid.
Opportunity to progress