Organisational Development Manager - Telford
Organisational Design Manager
This is a new role, reporting into the L&D department of a matrix business.
Working closely with the Learning and Development delivery team, HR Business Partners and senior managers within the business, you will be responsible for embedding an organisation development framework. The purpose of this will be to drive accountability, engage staff and create a high performance culture in line with the company strategy.
We are looking for someone with a background in Learning and Development, with a track record in delivering in a strategically focused role.
You will have:
- Current Employee Engagement Knowledge to drive sustainable change
- Project management experience
- Up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in Organisation Development particularly around change management and developing organisational culture
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results
- Experience in financial or professional services organisations
- Experience in matrix, multi-site businesses.