More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Providing proactive and efficient HR support to all employees globally
- Managing the onboarding and referencing process
- Supporting with probation reviews, exit interviews, maternity/paternity leave and performance management
- Assisting with employee relations cases including note taking in meetings
- Leading on project work and suggesting new ideas
To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional attention to detail, proactive customer service approach, excellent communication skills and are able to build relationships across all levels.
You must have a background as an HR professional, ideally in a generalist role within financial or professional services.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.