Global Payroll Manager
- Frazer Jones
- £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am partnering with a market leading isurance company in central London on a exciting permanent Global Payroll Manager opportunity.
- Manage a small team of UK Payroll and Benefit Specialists, with overall responsibility for UK and International payroll sign off.
- Review and approves payrolls, whilst being responsible for ensuring the timely submission of payroll inputs to the third party payroll provider . Provides subject matter expert support where needed.
- Maintains a partnership with the payroll vendor providing oversight, monitoring, and approvals of all payroll related processes and compliance.
- Continuously drives for process improvement and leads future optimisations of the payroll area
- Reviews and responds to regulatory agency enquiries and takes necessary steps to ensure the payroll vendor fulfils requirements for the company's payroll processes and procedures to be in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures for continual improvements in efficiencies of the department.
- Oversight of Benefits/Total Rewards administration including the annual open enrolment process, pension submissions and escalation point of benefit related queries
- Handles complex absence cases and liaises with the relevant medical providers and insurers
- Partnership or participation in global or international projects as required
- Escalation point of any finance related queries connected to GL or post payroll reports
- Ensure accuracy of board papers and related data
- Responsible for the monthly and annual P35, P60,s , P11d returns and their accuracy
- Responsible for the accuracy of the international payroll year end returns
- Review and sign off the monthly pensions submissions to the relevant providers
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.