Compensation Analyst - 12 month contract
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a leading global technology firm in the City who are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their team.
Working alongside the Compensation Manager, as a Compensation Analyst you will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Supporting on all compensation projects including implementation projects which will be arising later in the year
- Responsible for pay benchmarking activities, including job matching, job evaluation, market pricings, participation in salary surveys and market analysis
- Working on the annual reward cycles including year end and pay reviews
- Developing job architecture and salary bandings
- Analyse and evaluate large sets of data, prepare reports, and initiate best practice research in order to identify trends and to make recommendations
- Assisting with the development of reward strategies
- Provide guidance and advice on compensation related inquiries, educate stakeholders on policies, processes and initiatives and ensure excellent customer service
- Work collaboratively within the reward team, providing back up and support on all areas of reward as required
We are looking for someone with Reward experience who is strong analytically and has good Excel skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global technology firm with excellent learning, development and progression opportunities.
To be considered please apply accordingly.