Learning Partner - Technology
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £70 - £80000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
London, £70,000 - £80,000
Learning and Development Partner - Technology
Our client, an international ICT services company, are looking for a Learning and Development Partner to design, deliver and curate a selection of learning programmes to enhance the professional and organisational capability.
- Design and deliver efficient learning programmes which embody the company values
- Own the Learning strategy, ensuring adherence to the strategic objectives
- Partner closely with the CTO to identify key strategic technical skills
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the growth plans of the business, optimize effectiveness and maintain knowledge of learning and development trends and technology
- Utilise a range of delivery methodologies
- Ten years' front line experience in a frontline technical function
- Curious, creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent communication, organisational and stakeholder engagement skills
- Deep understanding of technology
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the learning and development department for this global organisation whilst working closely with senior stakeholders.
For more information please email Nick Cowie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02030312468.