Leadership and Professional Skill Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
• Advisory/Consulting skills – Good business partnering skills within a commercial environment with a variety of stakeholders at all levels to scope, plan, develop and deliver demonstrable business impact. The role will work with other team members from across the organisation to deliver solutions. Being able to shape and manage a budget to deliver value for money and business impact will be important. Ability to engage and manage other resources is included in this area.
• Champion 70:20:10 approach to learning across the leadership and skills programmes.
• Learning Design and Development – Conduct needs analysis, scoping, planning, designing and developing key programmes in the leadership and skills arena which confer impact to the business and produce long term results.
• Results focus: Monitor and track results and impact on the business
• Learning Delivery/Facilitation – Deliver/facilitate a range of programmes up to SM level.
• Performance Support – Experience of building performance support tools, potentially using technology-enabled learning to support the overall development experience.
• Vendor Management – Experience in establishing and managing external vendor relationships and discussing business requirements to ensure value for money and business impact.
Qualification and Skills
• Project and programme management
• Facilitation and delivery skills
• Learning design and evaluation
• Relationship management
• CIPD or equivalent experience
• Industry and/or Learning related higher degree
• Various Psychometric qualifications preferred, but not essential
Experience and Background
• Proven record in training needs analysis
• Flexible, consultative communications approach
• Comfortable with ambiguity and working through it
• Demonstrated experience in designing, delivering and evaluating cost effective learning programmes, incorporating 70:20:10 approach
• Experience of supporting individual and group development through quality conversations, both in formal and informal setting
• Continuous improvement, high quality delivery mind-set
• Curious, innovative, creative
• Demonstrated commitment to on-going personal development to extend their L&D capabilities