Ashley Kate are working with a well-known public sector organisation in their search for a Pension Consultant.
- Experience with the system MyCSP
- Excellent knowledge of pensions and GDPR
- Ability to find and collate information from a variety of sources
- Good knowledge of payroll processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management
- Be able to use initiative to find solutions
This is an 8 week temporary assignment to support the Attendance and Wellbeing team on a pension data cleanse project resolving data validation failures. Your main responsibilities will be to manage the project and make sure it is done in a timely manner. You will also respond to data requests and support on benefit administration when required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.