Interim HR Advisor - Retail
Are you passionate about making commercial decisions that support employees and help drive business success?
Handle are proud to be working closely with a well-established and people focused company who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to support their employees within their International stores and Southern UK retail areas.
As HR Advisor, you will take responsibility for providing outstanding support to employees. Working with a team, you will support operational delivery of the employee strategy, effective management of the employee lifecycle, employee relations case management and managing ad hoc projects to support the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a sociable, talented and like-minded team who are proud to be part of a great brand. They believe employees are at the heart of their business, so are committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they're part of something special.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with your key Stakeholders to enhance employee processes, programmes and practices necessary to support growth
- Provide ongoing advice around employee management, employee relations case management, career development and training
- Provide advice and support to Managers and Colleagues on matters relating to employee relations and employment law which includes disciplinary, grievance and performance management
- Working with the Development and Culture team to address training needs and deliver L&D aspects of the employee strategy
- Identify opportunities to make enhancements to existing policies, processes and procedures which foster sound employee relations
- Ensuring the operational delivery of Pay Review/ Bonus/ Performance Reviews
- Experience at Advisory level in European retail or hospitality industry
- Experience in European Employment law (German preferably)
- Operational People and ER Experience - being able to effectively advise colleagues and partners on People matters
- Able to foster effective relationships that help drive business success
- Project management
- Strategic foresight - translate existing strategy into operational plans, and to contribute towards strategy development
If you feel that this is the role for you, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.