Great opportunity to work in a fast paced role as a Recruiter, working from home and travelling across Hertfordshire sites (Watford, Milton Keynes, Northampton etc.).
Primarily working from home and travel expensed to different sites (must be a car driver).
The client are a leading Security Solutions company with multiple sites across the UK.
As a Recruiter, your key responsibilities will be:
- Organising and running assessment days
- Coordinating venues
- Liaising with and managing stakeholders
- Coordinating logistics for interviews
- Updating the Applicant Tracking System
- Screening candidates
- Drawing up Job Specs and posting adverts
- Sourcing candidates via Job Boards and Linked In
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
The successful candidate will be:
- Available at short notice (up to 2 weeks notice)
- Have previous exposure in recruitment
- Able to be flexible around travel to different sites
- Proactive, able to use initiative
A 9 month interim contract with one of the UKs leading Security Solutions companies, with the likelihood for the role to go permanent.
£25,000-£28,000 (pro-rata) salary plus benefits and working from home