An award winning Financial Services business in the UK with over 2000 staff are now looking to add to their collegiate and dynamic Learning and Development team. They are looking for an L&D Partner for the London office who will be part of a nationally based team.
This will be a broad and diverse L&D role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for TNA, design, delivery and ROI analysis of learning initiatives at all levels off the business from Apprenticeship to Executive, customer facing and support staff.
We are looking for candidates that are dynamic, ambitious, hungry for success and have a strong work and team ethic. Candidates will also ideally cone from a Financial Services business or from a Professional Services environment and have an understanding of regulated industries.
- Consult, design, schedule and facilitate effective learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across all levels; both client-facing and non-client facing.
- Undertake analysis and evaluation of existing approaches to ensure materials, content and delivery methods maintain their relevance.
- Work with Head of L&D as required on talent development areas that may include Management & Leadership and Apprenticeships.
- Work collaboratively with team members and in partnership with wider business stakeholders to ensure L&D interventions achieve required outcomes.
- Utilisation of the LMS system and online learning tools in ways that target, engage and meet different learning types, demands and needs.
- Consult, collaborate, facilitate and lead as required for group wide coaching and mentoring interventions
- Support monthly Induction activities as required.
- Undertake regular CPD to maintain and update L&D skills and knowledge relevant to the sector.
- Support in design and facilitation of FCA regulatory learning.
- Experienced in working as part of an expert L&D team with the ability to work independently and proactively as part of a remote team based across office locations.
- Familiar with the demands of operating in a highly regulated firm - Financial or Professional Services experience
- Understanding and experience of coaching-led approaches, and familiarity with how the Learning agenda can support talent frameworks to embed learning and enhance careers.
- Strong capability in developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Successful track record of working with those in early career stages through to senior executive roles.
- Facilitation of face to face learning (workshops/seminars) and online learning.
- Relevant Learning Design, Delivery, Facilitation, Coaching qualifications desirable, combined with evidence of continued professional development.
- Familiarity with how L&D interventions support and embed learning to build and enhance talent pools and careers.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and team orientated individual
- Strong track-record in stakeholder consultation and facilitation.
- Genuine ambition to devise and implement effective learning across all levels of seniority.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent organisational skills and close attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects