Oakleaf are working with a leading Software organisation who predominantly focus on visualisation and special effects. They are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join the organisation.
This role will focus on building our engineering, product teams and represent the Talent team by engaging with passive and active candidates to ensure we hire the right calibre of talent, both from technical and value perspectives. You will collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering teams on the execution of hiring efforts.
* Build a pipeline of top technical talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
* Screen candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Foundry's values
* Gain a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvement
* Attend meetups, conferences, and industry events to promote Foundry's vision
* Partner with internal stakeholders to execute our ambitious hiring plans
* Manage full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer
* Take on projects to improve diversity, employee value proposition, interview trainings, branding, graduate campus recruitment, and more
* Manage a blended recruitment process, balancing direct and agency recruitment, as required
* Manage the overall recruitment function
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* At least 3-4 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a high proﬁle start-up or technology company environment
* Track record of successfully sourcing, qualifying and closing exceptional technical candidates
* Experience working in a multinational company and across multiple locations is desirable
* Experience working with internal/external stakeholders
* Passion/interest and understanding of technology is essential
* Self-starter with a can-do attitude
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A team-oriented approach to work
* ATS experience beneﬁcial (Lever, Greenhouse, Workable etc.)
This role will give you the opportunity to travel to their US and Asia Pacific offices as well as work with some big names such as Pixar, ILM, Double Negative, The Moving Picture Company, and Walt Disney Animation (to name a few).
They are looking for someone with strong Software Engineering recruitment experience and significant stakeholder management.