- Frazer Jones
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Shared Services
- Contract type
Join a great Human Resources team as an Assistant and help deliver the wider HR strategy within a fast-paced and exciting financial services firm.
You'll be assisting with the delivery of HR Operations, supporting the internal recruitment process, helping the advisory service and ensuring projects are delivered effectively.
There is scope to grow and develop within the role and ambitious individuals will have the potential of a promising career ahead of them within the firm.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding new employees
- Helping manage employee leave, absences and flexible working
- Supporting the recruitment team with CVs, interviews etc.
- Liaising between HR Business Partners
- Being a point of contact and communicating with employees
- Supporting pay reviews
- Supporting general HR administrative tasks
Before applying, please ensure you have:
- Previous experience working within financial services (professional services may be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Previous experience in a HR role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
- A strong verbal and written communication proficiency
- A desire to develop a lengthy and successful HR Career
If you also have:
- A degree
- A CIPD
You will be perfect for the role.
Please apply if you feel this role is for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.