Recruitment Operations Manager - Permanent - Human Resources
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Human Resources lead the implementation of the Group’s people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Recruitment Operations Manager - Permanent
In this role, you will:
• Responsibility for the day to day operational management of Permanent recruitment activity, including vendor management, issue resolution and escalations
• Acting as the SME point of contact for the team’s Recruitment Managers
• Day to day oversight and management of SLA/KPI adherence, spend and processes associated with the third party vendor
• Acting as a key contributor (and deputy) to weekly operations meetings
• Implementing global projects in the region, reviewing impacts of proposed projects/changes
• Acting as the key contact point with Employee Relations and Legal
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Experience working in a similar environment and role
• Strong background in permanent recruitment
• Ideally a financial services / banking background
• Excellent vendor relationship experience